hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters

3 posters

Go down

nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters  Empty nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:40 am

i picket the laser up last nite and tryed it out with the sniper cam this things crazy .i dont think i have a field on my permishan large enough to show you how fare you can see with it. i will get out with it as soon as the snow goes

Admin
Admin

https://nightvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters  Empty Re: nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters

Post  westyg1 Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 am

Admin wrote:i picket the laser up last nite and tryed it out with the sniper cam this things crazy .i dont think i have a field on my permishan large enough to show you how fare you can see with it. i will get out with it as soon as the snow goes

Sounds Awsome! look forward to your results
ATB Greg

Last edited by westyg1 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

westyg1

Back to top Go down

nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters  Empty Re: nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters

Post  damunkie Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:21 am

How long can it be left on for? Would it burn itself out quickly if left on for any amount of time?

damunkie

Back to top Go down

nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters  Empty nite hunters knew ir laser 1000 meters

Post  Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 am

damunkie wrote:How long can it be left on for? Would it burn itself out quickly if left on for any amount of time?
dont know it only landed Sunday. i only picket it up yesterday. it may be adapted to run of a power pack if it is it will run all night. if its not power thirsty it may be sold as it is.

Admin
Admin

https://nightvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum