hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

72lineper this was my user name on a difrent forum

+2
bosslady
Admin
6 posters

Go down

72lineper this was my user name on a difrent forum Empty 72lineper this was my user name on a difrent forum

Post  Admin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:29 pm

i have made this site for open discussions your will not be barred for your opinions just keep it clean, thanks, pete.

Admin
Admin

https://nightvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

72lineper this was my user name on a difrent forum Empty Re: 72lineper this was my user name on a difrent forum

Post  bosslady Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 pm

lets get this site up n running, join now Very Happy

bosslady

Back to top Go down

72lineper this was my user name on a difrent forum Empty Re: 72lineper this was my user name on a difrent forum

Post  Admin Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm up and running.

Join us now for all things shooting.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coney Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Hope it takes off Pete, what happened to you on the BBS stinks mate Sad

Alan.

coney

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Me too. Me thinks someone has probably got an Mod in his pocket. It's not Baldie is it? Shocked

Welcome to the site and I hope it does take off as this forum is for the shooting lads.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  coney Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Admin wrote:Me too. Me thinks someone has probably got an Mod in his pocket. It's not Baldie is it? Shocked

Welcome to the site and I hope it does take off as this forum is for the shooting lads.

To be fair Pete, I did not see the thread that got you banned but from what I have been told it does sound like you might be right.

coney

Back to top Go down

Post  lawman Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:56 pm

Their loss on the BBS. Our gain for a decent forum at last Wink

lawman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Cheers mate, I've done this so we can all share honest and open discussion about what's what for all tastes in shooting

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

72lineper this was my user name on a difrent forum Empty baldie

Post  robo63 Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:Me too. Me thinks someone has probably got an Mod in his pocket. It's not Baldie is it? Shocked

it seems theres a mod with other interests at heart maybe a secret dealer Wink

robo63

Back to top Go down

Post  cozzy Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 am

72 line per also go,s under the name of { i like wearing fishnets } on the uk exhibishonist forum Very Happy
rgds cozzy

cozzy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum