hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New comer............ ex bbs new comer lol

+3
PUG-N-POLO
Admin
Stretch
7 posters

Go down

New comer............ ex bbs new comer lol Empty New comer............ ex bbs new comer lol

Post  Stretch Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 am

Hi all, one of your guys just introduced me to the site after i got banned from bbs (in less than 24 hrs of registration) lol. Just to say hi to you all. Hope i have a better experience here.

Craig

Stretch

Back to top Go down

New comer............ ex bbs new comer lol Empty Re: New comer............ ex bbs new comer lol

Post  Admin Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 am

Hi and welcome to the site. You will not get banned from here, we just ask that you don't swear.

It seems that if you say anything that interrupts dealers sales on BBS you will get banned.

Hope you enjoy the site

Admin
Admin

https://nightvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New comer............ ex bbs new comer lol Empty Re: New comer............ ex bbs new comer lol

Post  Stretch Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:30 am

I don't generally swear so no worries there, all i said on bbs was that i was unhappy that i put posts on there and the admin had'nt checked them and put them online so i was still seeing a restricted site, on followed a torrent of abuse which got me more than a little angry.

Quiet bunch on here are'nt they?? 14 views and no hello's.

Stretch

Back to top Go down

Post  PUG-N-POLO Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi stretch!!!

PUG-N-POLO

Back to top Go down

Post  bosslady Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 pm

hi n welcome Very Happy

bosslady

Back to top Go down

Post  lawman Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Stretch seems an abusive name to me... Ban him Wink
welcome stretch. No anal retentive's on here afaik Very Happy

lawman

Back to top Go down

Post  Stretch Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 am

LOL, not abusive promise LOL.

Hi people

Stretch

Back to top Go down

Post  onbellyman Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:37 am

Hi Stretch.
I'm waiting for a couple of my shooting mates to make themselves known on here but so far they remain strangely quiet........
onbellyman
onbellyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 am

onbellyman wrote:Hi Stretch.
I'm waiting for a couple of my shooting mates to make themselves known on here but so far they remain strangely quiet........

Are they usually that quiet? Smile

Maybe they are shy. Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  onbellyman Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:29 pm

No Stretch. They are not usually quiet - especially when it comes to giving me verbal about my shooting and the kit I take!
And they certainly aren't shy.
Maybe they're scared of joining in discussions with REAL shooters like us lot on here.... Laughing
onbellyman
onbellyman

Back to top Go down

Post  cozzy Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Admin wrote:Hi and welcome to the site. You will not get banned from here, we just ask that you don't swear.

It seems that if you say anything that interrupts dealers sales on BBS you will get banned.

Hope you enjoy the site

I know lots of swear words
Very Happy
rgds cozzy

cozzy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:57 am

very polite mesige as usual cozy . did you shoot out the uther night

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cozzy Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:13 am

bal}s

cozzy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PUG-N-POLO Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Did you just say ****s???

PUG-N-POLO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum