hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nite site trying to stop nite hunter

+5
verminfilmer
TheRapidRatAssasin
fergie777
Admin
9 posters

Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty nite site trying to stop nite hunter

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:41 am

it seem though nite site are trying to stop night hunters unit i have hear a solicitors letter from nite site . saying they will take out an injunction to stop him showing is unit at stone lee shooting show. wot do you think of this lads

Admin
Admin

https://nightvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty Re: nite site trying to stop nite hunter

Post  fergie777 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:05 am

They must be terrified of the competition and a side by side demo !
anyone looking to buy a unit and reading about this, would surely guess that their item isn't as good !
a right shower of merchant bankers

fergie777

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty Re: nite site trying to stop nite hunter

Post  Admin Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:15 am

fergie777 wrote:They must be terrified of the competition and a side by side demo !
anyone looking to buy a unit and reading about this, would surely guess that their item isn't as good !
a right shower of merchant bankers
yep you have hit the nail on the head. and you carnt go on any forum and discus nite hunters units thats why i have reopened this site it dont have any sponsors so no one can stop you talking about any night vision unit good or bad , i thought thats wot these forums were for so people know wot to buy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty Nite Site Terrified

Post  TheRapidRatAssasin Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:59 pm

The mere fact that Nite Site have instructed there legal team to start proceedings against Nite Hunters stinks of desperation,it is yet another case of the big fish with an inferior product trying to bully the little man into submission.Having owned a Nite Site NS50 unit and having nothing but trouble with it i finally threw the towel in.
I am now the proud owner of a Nite Hunters add on unit and am over the moon with it,Nite Hunters have gone above and beyond in helping me out and he's a Top Bloke,all at Nite Site should be hanging there heads in shame,DITTO any youtube sites that support and/or sponsored by this shower. Mad and you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have my support all the way Nite Hunters and thanks once again for all your help.. cheers

TheRapidRatAssasin

Back to top Go down

Post  verminfilmer Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Ive managed to remember my password from yonks ago Shocked ,, How can NS have a patent on anything other than the box that the components are in, as the components inside are someone else's inventions and patents. another thing. What is it with all the forums and youtube Botty bandits that have have Banned me ?.. is it if you dont suck cock then your not in. and if you speak your mind then again you dont fit in, or do you have to really shake the snake of the manufacturers and really blow some serious organ so that they send you goodys to review. ( OR GIFTS FOR BEING A GOOD LITTLE SHEEP ) my message to those people is keep sucking the length as only you can do for one day your Botty will be cast aside and then you will have no one.. ATVB VERMINFILMER.

Last edited by verminfilmer on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

verminfilmer

Back to top Go down

Post  007. Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:29 pm

The rat to watch is malc b that bloke who can`t shoot, he contacted many over the last few months not to test nite-hunter gear. Good thing hear lads all new gear for that show. That 1000m ir unit will be tested as soon as this snow fucks off
antonio

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty nite site

Post  Admin Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:39 am

this unit was out way before nite site was ever born i was using one and so were other people .we got the idea of cubleycat my fu...ing naughty word. wot about them lads that were at the night vision meets years before them .they seen the unit they patented it end of

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty patent

Post  Admin Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 am

how cay you patent something someone as done before tha watec unit was made for the military years ago it was a cctv camera that sat on the back of a gun .they called it the sniper cam . thats just one of many gb site thats a digital unit that was out years ago newton hornet that anuther .that was sold as a digitall ad on for a rifle. and then there's the one thats still selling on ebay now and thats been out 10 years and looks bang like nite sites unit. so if all these unit were made before nite sites unit how can the have a patent ?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty court proceedings over patents

Post  cubleycat Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi guys, I was talking to Antoni earlier and he said there was a forum talking about this patent job so after looking on the usual sites I just googled it and found you here cheers
Antoni is going to London to defend himself on Thursday 7th of feb as Nitesite are trying to stop Nite-hunter and nite eye from producing their NV systems.
As I understand it Antoni will have to fob out £12,000 per day for his Barrister which is a fair whack, I wonder how much Nitesite are paying to take these cases to court and where their money is coming from, it will inevitably end up being passed on to the nitesite customers will it not?
Antoni will have to paying out of his own pocket as I understand but it seems there are several parties who would like to see nitesite win in the courts! Could this be due partly to the distance the snipercam is capable of reaching or the high quality image the snipercam is producing that it causing concern to other NV producers, if some company showed interest in the snipercam and teamed up with Antoni who knows how well it would sell especially if it had the mass hype style of advertising the nitesite has enjoyed! There seems to be a lot of skulduggery when it comes to night vision equipment!
However things turn out at in the courts it will make it hard work for Antoni to make it to the shooting show with his night vision kit and its not just the snipercam, he has much more to show such as different IR illuminatiors, laser and LED.
There are some very good points being made on this forum and it isn’t censored! Could this be due to the fact there are no back hander’s going on!

cubleycat

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty N H

Post  verminfilmer Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:40 am

There are some very good points being made on this forum and it isn’t censored! Could this be due to the fact there are no back hander’s going on! There are no back handers on this forum emma as the forum belongs to pete, so say it how you see it,, Very Happy

verminfilmer

Back to top Go down

Post  007. Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:26 am

nitesite have made a dirty move. they need there products to sell;-) they not shooters, just use muppets like si pitt n malc b to troll about for em ;-)))) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  verminfilmer Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:51 pm

007. wrote:nitesite have made a dirty move. they need there products to sell;-) they not shooters, just use muppets like si pitt n malc b to troll about for em ;-)))) Very Happy
..... Im not being funny but what you lads dont realise is that si and davey, although i found them nice enough people they did not have any clue about night vision until they met both me, pete, rick and azz and anthony on petes pond a few years ago ,, and now they are experts in night vision ? . for me and all the hassle with falling out with good mates through this, I for one do wish anthony all the very best in court. These companies seem to think that if they bury the knowledgeable man who is up to date in night vision and not one for just pulling the pants down on people and taking there cash, then there sales will go up once again. NS has done damage to there own company through there own greed and the night vision buyers know this. like emma says the back handers dont work , what works is what we see on youtube and guess what. EVERYONE IS WATCHING.

verminfilmer

Back to top Go down

Post  007. Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:33 pm

verminfilmer wrote:
007. wrote:nitesite have made a dirty move. they need there products to sell;-) they not shooters, just use muppets like si pitt n malc b to troll about for em ;-)))) Very Happy
..... Im not being funny but what you lads dont realise is that si and davey, although i found them nice enough people they did not have any clue about night vision until they met both me, pete, rick and azz and anthony on petes pond a few years ago ,, and now they are experts in night vision ? . for me and all the hassle with falling out with good mates through this, I for one do wish anthony all the very best in court. These companies seem to think that if they bury the knowledgeable man who is up to date in night vision and not one for just pulling the pants down on people and taking there cash, then there sales will go up once again. NS has done damage to there own company through there own greed and the night vision buyers know this. like emma says the back handers dont work , what works is what we see on youtube and guess what. EVERYONE IS WATCHING.
yes you are right in what you say, davy turned up with crap sony with niteshot and a cluelite lamp Very Happy si pitt turned up with another 1/6chip pile of junk sony and one of our ir-300, now they got THERE free nite sites its the best kit on the MARKET Shocked
how they going to be trusted with any other companys gear ??
i also see nitesite stuck a pouch with lithium cell on stock now? LETS NOT FORGET NITE-HUNTER WAS THE FIRST COMPANY TO USE A BATTERY CELL IN A POUCH ON THE STOCK TO POWER OUR LAMPS BACK IN 2001, DEBEN LIKED THE IDEA THAT MUCH THEY COPIED IT Very Happy

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty nite site triying to stop nite hunter

Post  Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:30 am

it seems nite site went on the other forum and said . you lads that are building your own unit Cary on we wont come after you . cheeky bas...ds as if they need nite sites permission. them lads have been putting info on forums for years thats wot the forums are about.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty nite hunter wins

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:25 am

nite hunter will be at stone leigh. nite site lost Smile bounce

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty Night Hunter

Post  westyg1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 am

Well done and the right result Very Happy

westyg1

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty nite site loose

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 pm

bounce

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty nite site loos

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:17 pm

westyg1 wrote:Well done and the right result Very Happy
thanks mate i dont know wot they were thinking we found patents dating back to 1991 thank to the lads for finding them for us

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty Will they learn from this?

Post  cubleycat Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:53 am

Well all this patent stuff is doing no one any good, lets hope Nite-site leave it be and get on with bushiness, if they produce NV gear at the right price and keep up with technology they should be fine. I think they should look at things like the Anti recoil device they have had to make due to a design weakness, now if they didnt design it correctly and make it fit for purpose surely they shouldn't be charging £18 for a tiny bit of plastic!

I find it odd how they seem to be able to sell so many to people who don't complain about things like that, well I have never seen any negative stuff on youtube about a NS kit!

Lets hope Antoni can get on now with the Sinpercam which as we know has very long range distance capabilities and the record function too!

cubleycat

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty nite site bullys

Post  Admin Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 am

I own this forum and it will be run for the lads not the companys, if you have a grievance with a company you can come on here and have your say, no matter what the cumpany is.

Nite site is also welcome to come on and have their say or use the forum to advertise. Please feel free to to come on hear for advice. You will be told the truth about any unit you want to know about.

Tthere are no hidden agendas on this site. There will be no sponsors so no one will be pushing any shite . If it's good we will tell you, if its bad we will tell you.

I am looking for Moderators to help run this Forum. Please put your name forward if you are interested.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Been to Stoneleigh, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Marky610, sorry I missed you mate.

That badly organised it took me an hour to find Nite Hunters stand. Talked to Nite Site, filmed their spotter. Also filmed many other stands I will put it on you tube Sunday.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  westyg1 Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 am

Nice One look forward to watchin that later

westyg1

Back to top Go down

Post  piedpiper361 Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:27 am

what price tag was on Nitesite new spotter at the show

piedpiper361

Back to top Go down

nite site trying to stop nite hunter  Empty nite sit trying to stop nite hunter

Post  Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:05 am

piedpiper361 wrote:what price tag was on Nitesite new spotter at the show
the spotter was left at home nite hunter thought that was the best thing to do will all thats going of. but dont worry i will keep you posted .i have used the spotter and it gives images you wouldn't believe . and records to. im just putting some film together of the show should be on youtube later to day under b4ger731

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  secretagentmole Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:42 am

I have a Nite Site NS50, because there was no other choice available when we bought it (other than building one and I am not that good). Nite Hunter earned himself a reputation for being a great consumer of alcoholic drink, which meant that people who ordered things from him were being told to go away, in words that sounded Eastern European (well they ended in Off)! So our hand was forced to the NS50, which, really is overpriced for what it is. They also charge through the nose for spare parts (like scope clamps, £20 for a air, you have to have both scope size clamps as well, you cannot have 2 of the right fitting scope clamp!), then there is the battery, a huge lump of acid filled plastic and lead, that is so heavy it is an encumbrance. If you use one of the LiPo batteries, easily available from ebay and other retailers, that invalidates your warranty!

Have a problem with it (in my case the fuse holder coming adrift from the wire at one of the terminals and it is all your problem to solve! What is the betting that if it goes wrong, because you repaired it, the warranty is no longer valid?

I hope Nite Hunter gets sorted and gets producing, kick some people into touch!

secretagentmole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down