hunting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipercam Demo

3 posters

Go down

Snipercam Demo Empty Snipercam Demo

Post  westyg1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:39 am

Hi i was wondering if any of you guys that own the snipercam would be able to give me a demo I live in Warrington Cheshire but can am willing to travell

westyg1

Back to top Go down

Snipercam Demo Empty Re: Snipercam Demo

Post  Admin Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:20 am

westyg1 wrote:Hi i was wondering if any of you guys that own the snipercam would be able to give me a demo I live in Warrington Cheshire but can am willing to travel
yes mate no problem number is 07505966668. i will be holding a nightvision meet in the near future ...... for you that wont to know my self and nite hunter was at the solicitors all day Thursday sorting the legal paper work out to prove that nite sites unit had been in the public domain for years. the hearing was in a patent court and took aproz 3 hours to hear the case ,nite site lost this was was just bullying on nite sites part

Admin
Admin

https://nightvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  westyg1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:26 am

Admin wrote:
westyg1 wrote:Hi i was wondering if any of you guys that own the snipercam would be able to give me a demo I live in Warrington Cheshire but can am willing to travel
yes mate no problem number is 07505966668. i will be holding a nightvision meet in the near future ...... for you that wont to know my self and nite hunter was at the solicitors all day wednesday sorting the legal paper work out to prove that nite sites unit had been in the public domain for years. the hearing was in a patent court and took aproz 3 hours to hear the case ,nite site lost this was was just bullying on nite sites part

Thanks will give you a call

westyg1

Back to top Go down

Post  damunkie Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Westy,
Hopefully I will be receiving my snipercam hd this week, as soon as I get it and have had a play I will let you know and you are more than welcome to come and have a look on one of my permissions.
ATB
Pete

damunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:45 am

damunkie wrote:Hi Westy,
Hopefully I will be receiving my snipercam hd this week, as soon as I get it and have had a play I will let you know and you are more than welcome to come and have a look on one of my permissions.
ATB
Pete
was talking to antony last night your unit will be the first out . t know the wait is killing you but its worth it

Admin
Admin

https://nightvision.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  damunkie Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:17 am

Thats brilliant news, thanks for letting me know!
The greenkeeper has been getting on my back about not doing my job so hopefully I will be able to give him some video evidence soon!
I will also be putting lots of footage on youtube so everybody can see just how good this unit is!
Thanks again mate.
Pete

damunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  westyg1 Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:57 am

damunkie wrote:Hi Westy,
ATB
Pete

Cheers Pete thanks very much look forward to that nice one
ATB
Greg

westyg1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: